Spoonk 100% Cotton – Combo
Spoonk 100% Cotton Combo comes with 1 regular mat and carrying bag, 1 travel sized mat that also can be rolled into a headrest for effective neck and head massage, and 1 Groove Ball.
Regular: 67.5cm x 40cm/26.6” x 15.7”
Travel Size: 35cm x 40cm/13.8” x 15.7”
The stimulation points are made with high quality, non-toxic, hypoallergenic ABS plastic. Spoonk is the only brand that uses plant based, USA-made, CertiPur-US Eco-foam free from PBDE flame retardants and made using VPF technology. Our fabric is GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard) and 100% cotton.
Recommended by Doctors:
“Spoonk Acupressure Mat: Acupressure mats provide natural and powerful back-pain relief and body and mind relaxation. Using a Spoonk acupressure mat helps to increase your parasympathetic nervous system and get you into deep relaxation before sleep.”
-New York Times best selling author, “Eat Fat, Get Thin” Mark Hyman, MD
94% Improved sleep quality
98% Muscle pain relief
96% Deep relaxation
Sleep Induction & Back Treatment:
• Lie down on your back against the Spoonk mat in your bed. We recommend direct skin contact with the mat for 20-40 minutes for the best effect.
• The initially strong sensation of the stimulation spikes will subside after 1-2 minutes as relaxation spreads throughout the body, reducing stiffness and pain. A tolerance can be built up by gradually increasing the time on the mat. If you find the sensation too strong, we recommend you start with a T-shirt thin enough to feel the stimulation points.
• Once you reach a deeper level or relaxation you are ready to remove the mat and go to sleep. Relaxation before sleep is crucial to achieve deeper and sounder sleep.
• Deep sleep helps us produce the growth hormone which is needed to boost our immune system, help us look younger, and aid healing in general.
• Position the Spoonk mat under your abdomen for 20 minutes. Wear a thin T-shirt due to sensitive skin in this area.
• Abdominal massages help to relax the body and mind, as well as boost digestion and energy.
Rise & Shine Treatment:
• Instead of the snooze button, try lying on the Spoonk mat for 10 minutes in the morning!
After Yoga or Exercise:
• You may start and end your yoga routine with 10 minutes of Spoonk massage to calm the mind and deepen the relaxation effects of yoga.
• After any workout, you may wrap the mat around sore muscles to lessen stiffness.
Roll It Up:
• Roll the mat up and use it for a neck and head massage, or for the small of your back.
• Has velcro panels to keep it in place.
Use It Flat:
• Lay the mat flat for a back massage or step on it (with socks on) for a reflexology foot massage.
• Press any painful muscle areas against the stimulation points for a deep tissue massage whenever you need to soothe stiffness and reduce inflammation which causes muscle pain.
Take It With You
• Spoonk Travel Mats are a small, convenient size and come with a self-carrying strap for easy transport.
• On a plane, or a long car ride, nothing works as well for reducing Sciatica pain as the travel Spoonk rolled up and pressed against your lower back area.
Foot Massage & Reflexology:
• Roll the Groove Ball under your feet or between your hands for 3-5 minutes when you feel fatigued.
• According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, our feet and hands have specific reflex areas that correspond to the body’s organs.
• Reflexology foot and hand massage have a rejuvenating effect on the whole body.
Ideal for tired feed, Planter Fasciitis, and other foot ailments.
• Spoonk relieves back pain and aids in deeper sleep. It can also relieve neck, hip, joint, foot, arthritis, and headache pains.
• Spoonk products are produced with the highest environmental criteria in mind and are made with all natural materials.
• Spoonk is sold in Whole Foods all across North America!
• Awarded top holiday seller on Amazon.com, featured on "Best Alternative Therapy Ever" by Dr. Oz, and chosen for Oprah Winfrey’s "O" list of top products.
• 1 Year Warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee.
WARNING: If you are or could be pregnant, have unregulated high blood pressure, suffer from any bleeding disorder, have any type of neuropathology, are on a blood thinning medication (except aspirin), or suffer from any kind of skin inflammation/infection, please do not use the acupressure mat. You can use the Spoonk™ mat, with appropriate caution, if you have well regulated blood pressure by medication from your doctor. If you have sensitive skin, heart failure, and/or arrhythmia (heart), or any other serious medical condition, please consult your doctor before using the Spoonk mat. If you suffer from seizures, please use the mat in the company of an adult who is capable of helping you off the mat in the event of a seizure attack. Please read the instructions on how to use Spoonk. Please read Spoonk Space Inc. terms of liability before using the Spoonk mat. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose this product to acetone, nearby fire, direct heat, or sunlight. The Spoonk acupressure mat is not a cure for any medical condition.
• GOTS certified: Global Organic Textile Standard stipulates requirements throughout the supply chain for both ecological and labour conditions in textile and apparel manufacturing using organically produced raw materials. Organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic/persistent pesticides or fertilizers. In addition, organic production relies on adequate animal husbandry and excludes genetic modification. www.global-standard.org
• Free from flame retardants: flame retardant chemicals are damaging to human hormonal balance. Flame retardant particles are easily inhaled by our lungs, and could increase estrogen levels that could be detrimental to our health and wellness.
• Uses VPF technology: VPF technology is a trademarked technology used in foam production that has 0 EMISSION = 0 CARBON FOOT PRINT in production. Our foam is made using air blowing agents rather than highly toxic chemicals and is plant based.